Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Losman Emerges...Again

Since it is October it is the right time to bring back the website I created in the early days of the internet. It was a site dedicated to Horror Movies, Suspense and Disturbing Cinema. In its heyday it was quite a popular page and I received some great reviews for the unique content. Alas I grew bored with the site and let it lapse into internet purgatory. After many years and a few failed attempts I plan on bringing back my site. I plan on adding new content as well as posting classic content with updates, better editing and proper citations. So lets see what lurks in the Losman's Lair....



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to dig back into your lair! This site helped me get into the darker recesses of cinema, and I would look for cached versions of the site every few months (Way Back Machine/Internet Archives). Thanks for coming back.

    By the fucking way, did you see Luther the Geek just got a bluray release? I swear, the amount of movies I know about because you, man!

    ReplyDelete